1) Really, really, really needing the toilet.
2) Wanting to get into the shower before the todger (#ReplaceLodgerWithTodger) gets there.
3) When the inconsiderate postman rings the doorbell at stupid o’clock in the morning (sometimes as early as 11am!), because he’s got a parcel for me. I mean, yeah, it’s my parcel. And yeah, I want it. And yeah, I don’t really want to have to drive over to the sorting office to pick it up. But, still… I’ve offered him a key so he can just let himself in, but he asked me never to talk to him again.
4) The very rare occasion when I wake up after a heavy night of drinking and finding a strange man in my bed.
4a) The even rarer occasion when I wake up after a heavy night of drinking and find myself in a strange man’s bed.
5) The even, even rarer occasion when upon waking naturally without my alarm having woken me up, and I feel completely and utterly well rested. I think about everything that I have to do that day and I’m excited by it and I’m not worried about anything at all. Life is good, the weather is gorgeous and no one’s going to spoil this mood
Until they insert random blank columns on a spreadsheet! GRR.
Prompt: 5 reasons you get out of bed